Hunting coyotes

Dogboy heard about this local coyote shooting contest and got all hot to trot.

“Hey, you used to hunt coyotes, right?” he asked at the bar the other day.

“Ancient history.”

“Yeah, well I ain’t asking you to hunt with me, just for some tips.”

“I don’t know any tips.”

“Aw come on. You gotta. I heard stories. You'd have great tips.”

“The stories are bs.”

“I heard ‘em from you.”

“See?”

“Come on. Give me some tips. It's a cash prize. How'd you hunt them?”

“Well, you probably aren't supposed to do this, but we used to start with a rabbit."

"Rabbit?”

“Yeah. See, the coyote smells the dead rabbit –”

“I gotta kill a rabbit?”

“Like I say, you’re probably not allowed to but we –”

“No way am I doing this. Buy me another beer.”

1 comment:

jd said...

By popular demand, here's a url with information on the coyote hunt.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=52648898&Main=52648898

Say hi to Dogboy, if you see him.