IPad means IVideo



There's been a lot of talk that the iPad is going to mean big things for publishers of newspapers and magazines - and oh yeah, books.

But the real impact will be in personal video. Streaming to a personal screen is going to be as much of a killer ap for the slate as music was for the original iPod.

Not convinced? Try watching a movie on your laptop in bed tonight. Tell me it wouldn't be a lot easier if you were holding a tablet computer instead.

And yes, tablets have been around for a while, and there are a lot of good ones already available. But Apple just made it sexy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

jd said...

Always glad to help. Good luck in school.

Of course, when I was in college, I found outright bribery worked wonders for my grades. But things have probably changed.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.