Going Rogue . . .


Bunch of questions about Rogue Warrior in the queue. Some answers, in no particular order:

A: Best place to hook up with Dick is at his website: www.dickmarcinko.com

A: Yeah, he does.

A: The next book is coming out . . . well, the publisher hasn't said, at least not to us. Soon, though, because we've just finished writing it. And we're working on one after that, and on and on...

A: Speaking of the next book, yes, it's based on stuff that Dick's involved in.

A: No.

A: No.

A: I can't speak for Dick on that.

A: I don't know any secret cheats to the game, outside of the ones you can find anywhere on the web.

A: Of course.

A: I like her, too.

A: I wasn't involved in writing 'One Perfect Op,' but it's a good story and frankly, if Dick endorses it, that's good enough for me. So yes, highly recommended.

A: No comment.

A: Dick's pretty busy, but you should try through his website (see above).

A: I do.

A: My favorite is the first, though I'm always partial to the one we're working on at whatever moment I'm asked.

A: I'm not sure how much I should give away, but the basic setting is India and the U.S., with more of it in India.

A: Heh. It's your funeral.

No comments: