A star is born . . .




Kirkus, the book industry trade publication, gave The Helios Conspiracy a starred review in its latest issue. (Web page here.)

I'm extremely grateful for the review, and also for the feedback and help I received while working on the book from a host of people, including the Guru, who as always gave me very useful notes.

Don't worry about my head getting too big - the book was smashed by PW (the other major industry reviewer) last week. Just goes to show how personal reading is.

I think Helios, with its satiric and comic tone, may be hard for some to adjust to after Leopard's Kill and American Sniper. I can completely understand that. We all have different moods and interests; Helios and Fisher represent a particularly bent set of both on my part.

Helios will be available March 1.

No comments: