Getting my clock cleaned


I was in the city the other day helping do a little advance publicity for the game, and got a chance to play the demos for the first time.

It's an interesting experience seeing things you've imagined now put into pixels, but that's another topic all together.

At first when I was playing the game, I fooled around, deliberately pushing some of the dynamics. But after a while, I actually started trying to "win" - and got my butt kicked.

I may have to demand a "Jim mode" from now on . . .

p.s.: The game will have a beginner mode - and a classic mode for accomplished gamers. One of the very important goals from the very beginning was to a) honor long-time players with a version that lives up to the legacy and b) expand the audience by welcoming newcomers. Tough goal, and one that still has the team working very late, but I think it will be achieved by launch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you