The General is on Facebook

Omar Bradley gets his own Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Regnery-History/179414222108673?sk=app_184705181599257

Which raises the question - is it considered proper to "like" a five-star general?

Actually, I can't think of a general whom it would be more appropriate to "like" - Bradley was the real deal, a common man with a general's touch, as opposed to the other way around.

I hope my book is the start of a renaissance for the general, who truly deserves a lot more attention than he's gotten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty insightful. Thanks!

My blog:
dsl angebote vergleich dslvergleichdsl.com

Anonymous said...

I am actually thankful to the оωnеr of
thіѕ sіte who hаs ѕhaгeԁ this ωonderful poѕt
аt hеrе.

Αlѕo visit my page Bauchmuskeltraining