Threat Level Black - only .99 for Kindle


In honor of the Helios Conspiracy - and especially March Madness - we're running a "web special" on Amazon for Andy Fisher's earlier book, Threat Level Black. Kindle readers can get the book from now until April Fools Day for only .99.

In Threat Level Black, Andy has to save New York and the NCAA Final Four basketball playoffs from total annihilation . . . but will he really risk his life for a town that has outlawed smoking in bars?

As some fans know, Threat Level Black was reissued as an e-book earlier this year as an experiment. I'm grateful that a number of readers bought at the $6.99 price. To show my appreciation, I'll send anyone who bought it at the full price BEFORE March 26 a signed (hard) copy of Leopard's Kill. Andy's not in that one, but I think you'll the gritty realism and intense story. And yes, no strings attached. Just send me an email with a copy of the receipt (pdf, whatever) and an address to ship it to. The email address is author@jimdefelice.com

And just to note, I truly appreciate the feedback on Helios, as well as the sales and support. As I've told a few people who have asked via email, I don't set the price, and only get a small portion of the proceeds - much less, in fact, than Amazon or the publisher. I'm not complaining, just telling you what the story is.

You can get Threat Level Black here.

No comments: