At the Vatican




Still standing . . .

The last installment in the Rogue Warrior series, Holy Terror, took place partly in Rome, and it was fun visiting the Vatican again to check out the scene of some of Dick's adventures. It was good to see that the door he used to pursue some of the bad guys at one point has now been secured; I discretely checked.




Locked. Good.

They've also beefed up security a bit, though to be honest . . . no, I better not go there.

The rotunda looked none the worse for wear...




Saints, prophets . . .

On the way out, I looked up at one of the windows, and for just a second, thought Dick had returned . . .



The man himself? Can't be . . .

I think it was just my imagination, but with Richard Marcinko, you never know.

Hey, the guy saved the Pope. There's no limit to what he can do . . .

No comments: