Still more plugs from San Antonio . . .







Continuing my pay back for all the beers bought down in San Antonio . . .

I'd never met Jim before San Antonio, but I had heard a lot of good things about his book. Larry's book hadn't shipped yet, unfortunately, so we didn't have any for the signings at the Center for the Intrepid at Brooke Medical Center in San Antonio.

David Hagberg was his usual affable self. Even though he's not technically a Forge author, Stephen Coonts (and his wife) came out and gave away books and met with vets and their families as well.*

As I said a few days ago, the pleasure really was ours. The work done at both facilities is truly amazing, and of course we owe a debt of gratitude and more to the men and women who have sacrificed so much to preserve our freedom.

* I know I'm forgetting a couple of guys, which is only going to add to my bar bill next time we meet . . .

No comments: